Thursday 2 October 2008

The picture.

Last night I was at a rather pleasant Thai restaurant in Guildford to celebrate a colleague and good friend's 30th birthday.

As we were sitting with a few drinks, awaiting our table, a young and attractive couple asked me if I could take their picture for them. As they explained the most basic functions of a camera; press this button here, our table was announced and my party were on their way. I was left with a sudden impulse to just zoom in on the lady's cleavage, take a picture and hand the camera back to them saying 'there yer go' before scuttling off to my meal.

Sadly I didn't. I was sober.

2 comments:

Dr Menard said...

I would have taken the camera, dashed to the shitter, laid a log, scooped it out with tissue paper, ran back in the restaurant, apologised, wiped the brown all over her cleavage, mashed the blokes face in and then snapped. 'No problem,' I would have quipped, running off.

xxxxxxxxxx/////////////// said...
This comment has been removed by the author.